FACILITIES @ RG AVIATION
The academy has excellent infrastructure for imparting specialized training in the field of aviation. We are one of the largest aviation academies in the Country with a fleet of worldrenowned Cessna 152, C-172 and glass cockpit Cessna 172 aircraft. We also have Twin Engine P-68 C aircraft. All aircraft are equipped with Global Positioning Satellite systems and instrument landing aids. We deploy advanced simulation technology through the use of computer based training tools,flight training devices and highly advanced fullflight simulator.
The Academy also boasts an exclusive airfield dedicated for training, an advanced hangar built to meet global standards, availability of old Hyderabad Airport for practical training, flight training, and maintenance of aircraft. The other resources include classrooms accessorised with multi-media training aids, well-stocked library,canteen, conference hall and a well-furnished hostel. Our library has a vast collection of aviation books, training manuals, ICAO Annexure,magazines, periodicals and DVDs. We also have charter flight and cargo operations. We have the right set of facilities and tools required to give you a professional advantage and your career a flying start.
Few Of Our Highlights
- Amongst the few privileged ‘Cessna Pilot Centers’ in the world.
- Large fleet of 10 Single and Multi-engine worldrenowned Cessna aircraft for training.
- A host of world-class training facilities and resources.
- Expert Faculty considered among the best in the Industry.
- An Impeccable First class Safety Record.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Pilot Training Academy
- An effective students: Instructor: aircraft ratio to ensure availability of maximum training time for each student
- Training base on airport exclusive for flight training with no obstructing traffic, and close to civil and military aerodromes
- Continuous presence of flight and technical ground trainers onsite
- Strategically located in Hyderabad, India offering very good connectivity with national and international destinations
- Excellent weather and visibility record that ensures round-the-year flight training
- Access to world-class International Airport
- Own full-service, global Aircraft Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) company offering the best possible service to airlines
- Start-of-the-art hangar built to global standards - provides real-time aircraft maintenance and engineering training
- Faculty consisting of engineering experts who are considered among the best in the Industry