We offer nation's most rigorous training programs in the fields of aviation and aerospace. Established in 1995, Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy (A Division of Wings Aviation Pvt Ltd) is India's premier flight training institute offering DGCA approved fully integrated courses. Our training programs are renowned for their consistency and relevance to the fast changing demands of the aviation industry. We have trained students from India and around the world and helped them achieve their dreams of becoming a pilot. We maintain the highest standards of safety and excellence in pilot training needed to prepare students for a challenging and exciting career in aviation. We offer courses for Commercial Pilots licence, Private Pilot licence, Instrument Rating and Multi Engine Rating. We also offer the Airbus A-320 Course in association with Advanced Aircraft Training Institute, UK, available at very few academies.
Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy (A Division of Wings Aviation Pvt Ltd) has contributed in setting high standards of aviation training in India. We've created a training environment that boasts state-of-the-art technology, high-quality training, a global reach and a culture of service excellence. With a large fleet of 10 Single and Multi engine training aircraft, training base at an airport dedicated for flight training, exclusive training airfield, IT enabled Ground School, an advanced simulator, a large hangar, and Industry experts as instructors, we continuously offer a practical and operational learning experience through new and innovative technology. We have teamed up with many airlines to provide customer-driven training solutions for every segment of aviation. Our students graduate career-ready with a strong academic foundation and the most comprehensive training available. Our students are now holding enviable positions in premier aviation organizations in India and abroad.
Our accelerated, structured courses prepare students for the real world of professional flight, ensuring safe,skilled and professional flight operations. Whether you want to build a career in aviation or just fly for fun, we have a range of courses offering you the right choices for your training requirements. We bring you the finest pilot training available using our comprehensive DGCA approved syllabus, rigorous ground and flight instruction with the most advanced training facilities.
The Academy has an accomplished alumni base across several regional and international airlines like Kingfisher, Emirates, Jet Airways, and Air Arabia to name a few. We have a good placement record. Around 500 of our student who have pass out as pilots from our Academy are today working with leading airlines around the world.
- Educational Qualification: Should have completed minimum 10 + 2 with Physics and Mathematics
- Physical Fitness: Before enrolling students will have to undergo a Class II Medical exam, with our appointed qualified medical practitioner, who is D.G.C.A and FAA approved.
- Age: Above 18 years
- Other Requirement: Adequate competency in English language.
- Duration: 18 months course gives you 200 hours of flying time
- 180 hrs on Single Engine Cessna-172 R aircraft with Garmin - 1000.
- 20 hrs on Multi Engine Aircraft with Garmin - 1000 & Auto Pilot.
- 20 hrs on Flight Simulator with 120 degrees field of view and real time display of terrain and airports.
- Air Regulations.
- Principles of Flight.
- Aero Engines
- Aircraft Systems
- Flight Simulators
- Radio and Navigation aids
- Human Performance and Limitations
- Theory and Practical of Radio Telephony
Examinations and Tests
- Flying Tests would be conducted in accordance with DGCA rules and regulations by the CFI or a DGCA authorised examiner.
- Ground subjects written tests would be conducted by DGCA according to published schedule..
- Test for Radio Telephony Restricted licence would be conducted by Department of Telecommunications according to the published schedule.
Future Prospects:A commercial pilot licence holder can become a captain of a single / multi engine aircraft. The licence issued is valid internationally and the students are eligible for working in any aviation organisation. They may also work as an officer under Ministry of Civil Aviation, or become a flight instructor and have a host of career opportunities.